Wednesday, July 17, 2013


                          An Innocent Letter....

Dont You Love Me,
My Dear Mother,
For I will Dwell in ,
Your womb for Nine Months.

Each Time I will kick You with Fervour,
Wont You give me Back with Laughter!

At one Time,
My thought had made you so Eager,
Just to Hold Me Near!,

But why is it that?
Now you don't want Me Close,
Even My" Thoughts "make you Loathe!

As the Days are passing,
Things are turning different,
And I am  Wondering Why?

Soon ,My Presence will be under surveillance,
And all i will get is "A Silent Abortion"! 
For it 'Do you Condemn'?


Still I Plead to You,
My Dear Mother,
Trust Me My Beholder,
Let Me survive My Mentor!

O 'my Dear,
I promise to you,
I"ll Be good Daughter,
Most Obedient Ever!

My Mother ,My Universe..
I want to Perceive outside World,
And only You can Save Me From Being Slaughtered!

Trust Me ,My Love
One Day......
I shall Make you a Proud Mother,
Of the most Sincere daughter.
Still,You dont want Me,
In this  World?
Why?....
Is it Because "I AM A GIRL" 
    -SSW


2 comments:

I stopped Writing...

Why i stopped writing and then withered down with no words to carve  on the narrations of  so many perspectives At times it is therapeutic a...