Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Ways too far

There is a gentle breeze caressing my thoughts and floating in the sea of my dreams .The night calls for the shine of stars and the arch of moon joining together to talk .The morning rises so fresh ,leaving behind the worries dead .A new day and a new start welcomes happening of passionate love .There is a spark to wake up ,chase and live the moment of every dream .There is a string to let go the tightened scars and loosen up what's beyond and far .In the midst of the gurgling waves ,when serene is my days ,i shudder to the thought of loosing self ,in the chase of my ways .I know i can and i have the art to carve the canvas with thoughts .At the skyline is my start i see it every morning in dark .
What makes me stop and freeze to trot i wonder while watching the nectars buzz.
I mirror my flaws in the clear stream and see it moving out and in.
In the chaos of land, i stand on cliff and see it far .I don't know where is my calling but i know i will make it different and my echo will be heard to pull up many of my herd .
The journey is long and way too far .
Not today but someday shall be my call.

-SSW

No comments:

Post a Comment

I stopped Writing...

Why i stopped writing and then withered down with no words to carve  on the narrations of  so many perspectives At times it is therapeutic a...