Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Friends

Its been years that i have been writing and i have composed poems for specific friends and also on friendship .This article is in length about what they mean to me and how my world would be without them.

First of all i am very great ful to Almighty because having good friends is a blessing from Allah and i believe my lord has been very kind to me .
As a person i may present myself to be strong and social but i am tender and introvert in my own way .I cannot gel up with many people and so i have a small set of close friends on whom i can count on and of course my extended ones may be many though .
These are the people who have made my world a happy place .With them i am much confident and crazy without being judged .They are my companions in all good and bad moments .
My constants in all wise, mature as well as non sensual actions .

There are some people whom i know since school ,others met in my college days and a special one who is related by family .
They are there and that is all that matters to me .

Imagining my life without them is like living a dreary weather .No matter how low i am i can get charged up with their presence around .A few of them have learnt language of my silence .At times it just surprises me to how they get it without exchanging a word .
From calling each other by alternate names to making fun .
From laughing uncontrollably to code words difficult to decipher .
From running in to lectures,bunking ,proxy ,matches,those dinners and lunch ,eating each others tiffin to mature talks ,planning out wedding ,preparing guest list and attending weddings .

From endless travel plans to execution of it none .

I have a decade of friendship and all i can say i have fallen in love with my people.They are those pillars that hold me invisibly so firm that i can go on.
I have a bitter memories of arguments and fights but they all make me smile when i think of the craziest laughter bursts and all the fun.

From holding each other from breaking down to constantly reminding of Almighty's greatness .
Time flies but friendship blossoms each day.

Today i would like to express my gratitude to each of them for making my life beautiful with their presence .
Thank you for bearing all my nakhra,for praising me on my moments of success ,for motivating me whenever i lost confidence,for staying by my side in my difficult times, for being my critics and above all loving me the way i am .

I cannot express in words what you all mean to me but all i can say i have few but dearest to my heart .

-SSW

1 comment:

I stopped Writing...

Why i stopped writing and then withered down with no words to carve  on the narrations of  so many perspectives At times it is therapeutic a...