Monday, July 15, 2019

Mandatory Break

Our brain's system is very synonymous to a wired circuit,it functions in multiple loops and units.There is spark at certain junction and continuous activity going on.However this system is deeply rooted to many activities happening simultaneously and over work results in to a phenomenon called Cognitive Overload.Scientists have established a lot of researches to this and inferences on how to keep one's brain healthy.However the structure work ,pressure and society leaves a lot of people mentally ill.For many months after my pg i had rigid thinking with my career ,a fixed salary mindset and anything less than my expectation disturbed me.I never found work satisfaction in my set up.I had a lot of other societal mandates however by God's grace it did not really affect me much however to some extent it did and some other stuff,After my contract got over with my previous job i took a break of three months and i did not work.That was the time of my self discovery and i could say a no to lucrative less stressful job just because it did not excite my interest and explore on more challenged work and create opportunity.I am struggling to prove myself here ,will be earning less but i know where i wish to reach.Now i have time in hand as well as opportunities  and a lot to handle but in between all this my break broke me to mend my self.

-SSW

No comments:

Post a Comment

I stopped Writing...

Why i stopped writing and then withered down with no words to carve  on the narrations of  so many perspectives At times it is therapeutic a...