Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Baba's Special

My father is a simple and emotional man who has built high moral standards for us to follow.His etiquette's and ethics stands like a tower to look at.I and my brother are indeed blessed souls to be brought up by such wonderful parents who have always trusted us and pushed to do better.
My father started his life from scratch in a single room with hardly any luxuries of comfort and responsibilities to look after.I have vivid memories of my childhood house which was so tiny that if many guests arrived there would be no place to sleep.Yet he and my mother whole heartedly welcomed and hosted all the guests who came to our house with no remorse of embarrassment.This always rings a special lesson for me ,to not shy away from the present situation,future is in our hands which can be built up with mere hard work and dedication.Today after 25 years there is a lot of difference in his life,he gave us a very good education,good moral lessons and evoked a sense of empathy in our hearts.Today alhamdolillah we are in a much better financial position,Allah has blessed us with all the luxuries and comfort.It is my parents sheer hard work and patience.
The wide smile of my face has deep sense of respect to all the sacrifices he has made.We may not be able to say in words but every morning i say alhamdollilah  for the two roofs of my head.
From holding me to learn cycle to sitting behind when my instructor is teaching me to drive,my father has been my rock.
From attending my school PTA and listening to my naughtiness complaints to smiling wide when i narrated my college bunking tales and fun filled moments of friends,he developed a sense of trust and friendliness that i can share all my happiness and fears with him without being scared of the response.

My father is never tired of listening to my day's stories and not very funny tales to which he would laugh to please me no matter how drowsy or sleepy he is.
Yes he gets angry and offended many a times,but that moments of temperament is also filled with his unconditional love.
I still remember his reactions to my every little success and his comforting words to my failure.
His advises on important decisions and criticism on my foolishness.
It all sums up the place that he holds in my life is irreplaceable.
Some days are special to celebrate but one day cannot do justice to what place our parents hold in our lives.
I am a mere dust to their mightiness,sacrifices,concerns,care and love .They have molded our life to be better humans,they have instilled humanity in our thoughts,they have shaped us to live a courteous life.
Thank you is a small word baba ,but may be some day i will make you more proud of my existence i.a and provide you with all the comforts that you have sacrificed for us,I don't know what future awaits but i will never let you down .
We will always live in your lessons of empathy to people around and being thoughtful of relatives and friends.
Thank you for imbibing this sense of respect in us.We shall strive to live with it always.

Lots of Love
To my very special hero

-SSW

4 comments:

I stopped Writing...

Why i stopped writing and then withered down with no words to carve  on the narrations of  so many perspectives At times it is therapeutic a...