Tuesday, August 06, 2019

What do you want?

Some words and some talks that really make you think deep and drown you in to an endless ocean.The depth of its reach is so much that its beyond present  moment.
Being a Mumbaikar and a regular commuter by local trains getting stuck is a very casual experience.Although this gets frustrating at times like today morning.My 40-45 minutes of journey which involves changing of train and walk from station to reach my workplace took nearly two hours due to delay in train because of rains.My current work place has the most understanding and strong head i could ever ask for.Tired and weary i reached my work she smiled and gently nodded.At the time of leaving she asked me a few questions that kept playing in my head for really long.
Saima Do you like being stuck in train?Get affected by flood?Do you like when water nears your house?What is in Mumbai?I have my plans ,What about you ? I was blank....Why don't you go abroad?Have you tried?I was reluctant and said ,No ,i don't know!
She continued 'I see myself in you few years back,there should be somebody to show you the way'

It hit like a gentle rock because for the first time ever somebody had shown and expressed such care or rather professional concern for me.Her questions were sharp and filled with love ,in between this she said a lot more things but for a moment it evoked all my dreams that i casually did not pursue or make an attempt for.On my way home while sitting in train i closed my eyes and saw myself in those universities i had written to.I saw my Phd degree and my lab.I saw myself conversing with those professional stalwarts whom i have read.
In no time i got a thrust and my station had arrived .I got down smiling running to catch the train from other platform.
I took a deep breath "Verily Allah is best of Planners' .I came home hugged my mother and said Alhamdolillah. As long as i have my two roofs by my side all the dhakka and struggle is worth. Inshallah some day i will live those moments of lost dreams too.Everything has its own time ,i just cannot pack up and leave.
Today was the best day ,because my senior asked questions that i cannot stop thinking over.They are just resonating and i don't have answer to any of it.Probably because i am not rigid in thoughts so 'Jo hoga dekha jayga'
As i am preparing to call of the day,there is a hammer strike 'What do you want in life'? Well,i seriously can't say!I rest it with my all time favourite word 'Lets see'

-SSW

No comments:

Post a Comment

I stopped Writing...

Why i stopped writing and then withered down with no words to carve  on the narrations of  so many perspectives At times it is therapeutic a...