Saturday, August 23, 2014

Repost ! Silence

http://bloggerinterviews.blogspot.in/2014/08/silence.html

This post is from the above mentioned blog link written by Rahul Miglani.

#Repost

Silence

After they left 
I was sitting and watching My self in the mirror
I was sad and was looking with some horror
I wanted to put an end to my life 
I was sitting and was holding a knife
I wanted to cut my wrist 
I had lost the hope to exist
But I thought if there is anything I can do
So I went to the Police station without any further ado
They asked me from where it all began
and what was I doing in the Rain
Why was I wearing a Skirt
and that too with a revealing shirt
Questions like did they first undress
or they started to press
From where did they first insert
From where was I getting Hurt
Instead of Registering the Report
They Repeatedly insisted why my clothes were short
At-last they asked if that was my first time
Like instead of the rapists I have done some crime
I looked at the wrist and the knife
because I know Now I cant be anyone's wife

I am looking at the wrists and the knife
I am going to end my life



silence prevails.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

I stopped Writing...

Why i stopped writing and then withered down with no words to carve  on the narrations of  so many perspectives At times it is therapeutic a...