Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Against the Storm....

My Empty Mind is Echoing to the News i Feared.I Sit there still,not responding,not uttering a word to self or others Resting my head on the plane of Window and staring out in Space i am oblivious to the Happening Around.Deep Down I know there is  Hope,I know it will Happen,Yet this Restless Heart is not Ready to Wait.My Mind is Like a Barren Land now,no motivation to string up,no thoughts to dwell on.
Tears are Rolling Down the cheek but my Tongue is Not willing to Complain.I am Upset.
Little Shaken and More disturbed.Roller Coaster ride of Life has witnessed more of Downs in the Past Few years.Now,When Rainbow of Glory was carving its way,the Murky dark Clouds Concealed it Again.
The Vacuum in my Mind has made me and my thoughts Catatonic.I can Hear the Silence within.The Silence that kills an Agitated soul.
Meanwhile a  Bird comes down from the Azure Sky and Perches besides the Window Plane.The silence of Agony is soon interrupted by her Tweet.She Quickly Mocks her Head around,to find nothing Futile.In No time ,she Flies High Above in search of Another (Desired )Destination.My Gaze follows her 'Sprint' and 'Will' to move ahead.But soon she is lost in the Blue Ocean.

The Vacuum fn my mind gets filled by the Wave of thoughts and my freezed body loosens up as i begin to converse with self.."Broken Dream doesn't mean that one stops Dreaming"The Rose may loose its Fragrance but it is still a Rose.Moreover Achieving a Dream while battling Hardships is a Victory within.HE who got me through will surely pull me out ,ahead as well.My Tender soul is Iron now.Let Life strike,i will come out and Shine.

My Tears Dry and Now i Smile in Space.I look back upon my Past and tell my Future "This is How i won the Last battle and i am ready to take this one.

My wings of Determination Flare out .As i begin to Fly against the storm.

-SSW

No comments:

Post a Comment

I stopped Writing...

Why i stopped writing and then withered down with no words to carve  on the narrations of  so many perspectives At times it is therapeutic a...