Thursday, May 29, 2014

The Magical tool:Your Poem!

Away from chaos of the land ,I reside in the chasm of my poems! Over the years i have created my own world of imagination where my thoughts wallow luxuriously and with each day they grow more mature and more sensible.I collect them all and string together from my world of imagination on to the paper!This is the description of my Blog and these words sincerely reflect how dear my poems are to me.

     This is a para from one of my poem "Each Poet is Special"

Every Poem of a Poet,
Is special in its Unique way,
Which shines like a Diamond in a Bay!
It speaks the Voice of its Owner,
And reflects the soul of an Epic Holder,
For a poet his Master piece of words,
Touches his Own Heart before Others!!  
                                                                                                                                                                                    
   As the last two lines read,it will not be biased if i say that i fall for my every poem(irrespective of the Grammar,vocab or rhyming mistake if any) and i keep reading them whenever i am low.But out of all the poems i have written till date ,the Gem of My Heart is My First poem, not because it is my First one but rather it is for a very Special Person and it is "Aese hai Mere Maa" (I feel so good that i  wrote my first Poem on my Mom) .I was in Ninth standard then (Eight years down the lane) and i very well remember it was in the midnight i got up from my half sleep or rather not even sleep,went to the other room quietly not disturbing any one around,picked up my diary in which was my collection of all the inspiring quotes.My pen scribbled Maa & again Scribbled 'Aese hai mere Maa' Now i don't remember what inspired me to get up in the middle of Night ,as i don't have  memory of anything apart from this beautiful poem. But Each word of that poem speaks of my Honest Love!. And yes it was a "Spontaneous Overflow But of a Gradual Feeling"And since then began my journey of poems although i was not very Regular for few years until my Graduation first year when i gifted a poem to a friend on birthday which was appreciated by  my batch mates.This inspired me to write another one and every time i wrote a poem my friends gave me positive feedback which ignited my Lost Talent back to Life and since then i have been regular at writing and i feel blessed to possess this skill.

  
About writing POEM!
It is indeed an art, because we humans are born with various emotions,which most of us choose to express in many ways ,of which paintings,dance & Poetry are the popular ones. 
Writing Poem is not my Passion but my Life.No matter whether i am happy or sad but my Poems are My"HumRaaz".
I feel writing a poem is more about connecting to your other self,where your emotions trail in their truest form and if you pick them up with appropriate verse you are Creator of an Epic one!The Beautiful blend of thoughts with words in its simplest form defines a poem!It is Spontaneous Overflow but of a Gradual Feeling which when pent-ted over a period of time comes out carving a beautiful rhyme.It is as natural as a baby's smile and as pure as Mothers love!(conditions applied :P)The world of poems can give a mortal another life,create an environment never so serene and bright .The sparrow there may chip with a Lions roar and the sun & moon may knock on the same door.That's the magic of poetic world.And a poet is blessed to be a part of this hypothetical yet realistic world!


This post is in response to the IndiSpire contest!
Have you ever written poetry? What was your first poem called? Do you believe that poetry is really a 'spontaneous overflow of powerful feelings'?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I stopped Writing...

Why i stopped writing and then withered down with no words to carve  on the narrations of  so many perspectives At times it is therapeutic a...