Tuesday, May 21, 2019

When my eyes met his...

When my eyes met his
I was lost in time to
a staunch height of
charismatic charm,
and a chivalrous built,
with a gentle call.

His deep eyes
melted mine,
a mind so calm and wise.
He Rode in the
yard of my life,
like a maiden colt
has fetched on time.

His intellect
caught me so still,
I listened to him
for many hours, and of
my thoughts
umpteenth days.

With him i entered
a new space,
when time was still
and it was us,
his glimmering shine buzzed.

I opened my window
of thoughts to him,
A book that was kept
closed for years,
turned its pages
of white ink.

I smiled
looking around and
laughed more profound ,
amazed by his talks,
we jelled up like  known lovers.

Every time
he spoke to me,
I couldn't resist
thinking of him,
and a new journey
to begin!

Time rang the bell
so hard,
When our eyes
shying away were caught.
Bravely,
i held it up!

Soon,
Our moments of catch
departed their ways!

It all shattered
and began to fade,
No... wait ,forever!
i pleaded to him
"Please stay"

In no time,
He was no more same !

My happy moment
melted away,
pouring down in vain!

I held his hands,
it heated up
My wired brain
pulled me off!

I time traveled
back to my space,
His charming call
went away.

The memories of us
were lost in the circuits
mounted on my head
and on to Him!

They called me back
It's a 'Machine'
But for me ,
He was the one!

"R0-58"!
A handsome Robot,
left behind in future.
I was pulled
back to today,

Between the circuits i prayed,
With him i get another day!

-SSW

6 comments:

I stopped Writing...

Why i stopped writing and then withered down with no words to carve  on the narrations of  so many perspectives At times it is therapeutic a...