Wednesday, January 10, 2018

First one for the year!

Ten days of this month flew without being noticed , a wave of experiences it carried.And surely my fingers were aching to roll on the keys ,like a knife  slicing out a layer of butter ,my thoughts were longing to  slice out on the qwerty to form sonnets and rhymes that amaze me at the moments and brings out a few of my narcissistic trait ,well i don't know if it is normal to love and appreciate your own work but anyway i do so irrespective of where it falls.
So,my thoughts are racing to form an artistic blend of words and i am wondering what topic should i pick up for the first poem of this year,and my tired mind and weary fingers striking by the midnight hour refuse to give me matter,i am going by without any concrete topic , a few lines to state my state of mind..here it goes!


There is silence in the sky of my dreams,
While nurtures a little one to rise from the beam.
There is emptiness in knowing what to perceive,
While mind is walking on a path that deceives!
There is spark of hope lining on the ray of despair,
While the heart is trying to build it and repair.
There is a shallow feel known to detach away,
While eyes are fetching it to make a way.
Ahead is a mystery,a journey of ' what to achieve',
The path of which is dark but not beyond reach.
On the cliff at the two ends is flaw filled me,
Looking at the other end of a lost me!
The breeze is a wind full of  of perplexed air,
With my mind wandering like a  pair.
Trying to know which direction to rise,
Like a soul figuring out where is life!
Caught in the web of oblivious reasons,
Looking at the year as a single season!
The book of the coming year is ahead,
Hope i get better and write it well!

-SSW

No comments:

Post a Comment

I stopped Writing...

Why i stopped writing and then withered down with no words to carve  on the narrations of  so many perspectives At times it is therapeutic a...