Monday, January 01, 2018

Dear 2018

Another chapter of 365 days,a set of blank pages to carve memories,events,experiences ,tears and smile!Before i bid a good bye to the journey of 2017,i would like to live it back in words.
Indeed my 2017 was full of ups and downs that i cannot sum up because its with everyone in every year.But the most special part of this year was the beginning,my ziyarat trip to Najaf,Kazmain,Samrrah,Karbala! Alhamdolillah Jan 2017 was the day when i went for this journey of love and lived heavenly 12 days and experienced a divine feel,a peace that i never felt before.I can't thank Almighty for all the circumstances that got created,a plan by HIM indeed to let me go.
The next few months were a stressful set of moments for the final Pg University exam preparation.But i thoroughly enjoyed being glued to books and reading all day.It gives a different kind of satisfaction.And then came June ,a tragedy filled exam which went away to reward by an unexpected result on July 28 being University Ranker.AH!
27th February and 4th October when i lost two very close and strong ladies of my family who were an icon of love and dedication.
Also more special dates of this year adds to my list 17th april and 3rd December when two of my closest friends committed to the most beautiful relation with their respective love.
6th May of this year made me aunt(Maasi)(khala) and all the cousins experienced the joy of welcoming a new member to our family.
The end few months were a turmoil professionally but all of it is eventually falling in place!

With this note of lots of learning and break downs both personally and professionally another year full of memories passes by which i cannot sum up because there have been many moments of joy and sadness.
Right from meeting new people to knowing old ones better i bid a gratitude to Almighty for granting me another fulfilling and healthy life!

2018 I welcome you with a hope to complete those incomplete mysteries of 2017.I am looking forward for new memories and challenges.
Thank you for walking in!
I ended my 2017 in prostration during namaz and welcomed 2018 in prostration thanking Allah for all the blessings.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I stopped Writing...

Why i stopped writing and then withered down with no words to carve  on the narrations of  so many perspectives At times it is therapeutic a...