Wednesday, September 20, 2017

The Window Seat

The juggling journey of life,makes us run through the chaos to fetch a place in midst of the race where every person is heading its life for that one window seat!
The medium of vehicle may be any,but the luxury of window stands alone!


What makes me love the window seat most...
By its side,i elope in my little world that embraces my thoughts like a mother lifting its child.I feel i am sitting by a marine shore and the waves with the soothing breeze are caressing my mind comforting it to pull out of the chaos running across it all the while.
I smile to the solitude and speak to the silence residing in the freshness of the moving trance.I watch out in space to run away from the dubious noise rising on the other side of the world.
The running objects left behind call me out to say let it go!And i loosen myself to surrender my chaos to the thrilled beauty where nothing stops!

The special note of the tranquility felt within is beyond description to the joy this window holds.It makes my journey a distance of blink and i travel miles across the land of my thoughts.I carve my comfort and priorities,i see the happy daffodils waving at me and the rising branches touching the sky calling me out to feel what zenith is!

For some moment,it gives me a life to rejoice in,it takes me away from the hustle and bustle around,it draws my smile to the unseen obvious thoughts i wander aimlessly in and  feel like a kid running around in joy knowing not the reason but the moment.

The fresh breeze with the moving trance carrying my thoughts to elope in a sacred world of silence for a moment in the journey rejuvenates my soul and on getting down to my destination i am geared to struggle back in the channel of race with the others until i head for another seat on some other day!

-SSW

No comments:

Post a Comment

I stopped Writing...

Why i stopped writing and then withered down with no words to carve  on the narrations of  so many perspectives At times it is therapeutic a...