Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Seen Unseen!

 I walk across a mystique land,
caught on a trance of a wand
   Away from heart to travel in mind,
   to my surprise i find another kind,
   I lead myself to move on its way,
to carve a memory in a bay!
Boom,and i open to another way,
 Have i have witnessed this kind of day?
to my surprise,speaks my instinct,
this very moment is re-living!

And the next moment i crank to guess,
This will happen!Deja vu,nevertheless!


Have you ever experienced deja vu? Visited a place and felt that you have been there before? Or a person who looked familiar in the first meeting? What happened next? Share the story.

This post is written for IndiSpire 187th edition!

-SSW

No comments:

Post a Comment

I stopped Writing...

Why i stopped writing and then withered down with no words to carve  on the narrations of  so many perspectives At times it is therapeutic a...