Sunday, March 15, 2015

Slow Down Zindagi

The Greatest weapon against stress is our Ability to 

chose one thought over the Other!-William James



Stress is the silent Killer of all the happiness in life.But ,an antidote to it adds quality to Life.
It's weekend time, and my number of "to do 'pending things' has piled up on right shoulder drooping it down to the floor, and my left one is struggling with the weights of my text books that i am suppose to finish in a stipulated time.And my eyes is in a state of Nystagmus moving to and froth juggling between Articles, looking for the review of literature to support my thesis for which i am suppose to draft protocol and submit it to my guide on Monday morning.And to back this there are regular personal stressors etc around me.But wait i am all calm!..how?Something pulled me out,The Magical wand has kept me alive.The thoughts that were racing down my mind have paused for a while.
And i find myself in the perfect mood,My Hair is all soaked in the oil,My thin skinny book 'The Last lecture by Randy Paush' is Glowing midst the fat-Haughty Textbooks and to add to the glory i am sitting relaxed and writing this article on "Slow Down Zindagi"wahh,,,Kya baat hai :D

So,here are the  5 ways in which I De-stress and #SlowDownZindagi when it all becomes too much to handle.

1)Breathe In and breathe Out,Sit by the shore and Meditate.

My favorite relaxation point is sea face.When there is cognitive Overload, its time to vacate the extra thoughts and create space for self.Nothing can be more soothing than the fresh breeze.So,i just love to sit by the sea side leaving the chaos of the world behind my back and admiring the fineness of Life in front.Gulping the fresh air with deep breaths and engrossing in self carved world is a quick remedy for a long hectic week.

2)Maa k haath ka Head Massage

 What can be better than going to sleep with a champi filled with love and care.

3)Lost in the Books

Bridging the Fictional stories with the non functional notes anything that takes me to" my world" is a place where i want to get lost to be never found.All time stress buster this is.

4)Bloggers world

Stepping in the bloggers world is another antidote to the regular routine.The wonderful posts,Motivating stories,Inspiring lessons & Healthy competitions add tadka to the tasteless dal of routine.And the cherry on cake is when my fingers move in symphony tuning together on the 26 Alphabets to bring out an eternal smile of mine and that is when my eyes meets my thoughts.Re-reading your own write up definitely gives a worthy feel,though i know there is a long way to go but each article brings out something better relieving a few weights off my shoulder.

5)Kuch Pal Hasee kay

Spending quality time with the dear ones takes away a little worries.Being totally crazy and laughing out like there is no one to watch around is tip to "Keep Calm".be it friends and family just go there and enjoy life.


This post is for blogadda

De-stress and #SlowDownZindagi with Parachute and BlogAdda!

I am going to try a new quick way to De-stress & #SlowDownZindagi using Parachute Advansed Aromatherapy Oil in association with BlogAdda‘ in your blog post

No comments:

Post a Comment

I stopped Writing...

Why i stopped writing and then withered down with no words to carve  on the narrations of  so many perspectives At times it is therapeutic a...