Sunday, April 04, 2021

To be Back to my Main

Through the blocks comes a phase

To get back and once again chase

The lost bliss of the mysterious paints

Writing it ripe on the canvas of plains 

Knowing it ain't more but alive

in each of my word to live and  strive 

Blissful it is, to be back, to write again 

For my contentment rests in my pen 

My journey of artistic blend of words

Will now walk another beautiful world !

Shelling out of coccon ,a block so huge

lonesome wanderer has found its muse

Just at the time to be back to writing .

Found a love to write for all of it

The Grace of Almighty is so bountiful

Can't reach through my eyes to HIS Plentiful

Now with the time I get back to my writing

I know it will continue forever ,my therapeutic!


-SSW

No comments:

Post a Comment

I stopped Writing...

Why i stopped writing and then withered down with no words to carve  on the narrations of  so many perspectives At times it is therapeutic a...