Monday, April 26, 2021

Intriguing Mind

To the world and it's existence

A million questions pop in

Why and How move around 

Thinking deep and loud

Unheard they are 

And Unsettled to its call !

From the Globalization

To the pre- civilization 

How humans traversed 

In their thoughts and actions

Why do some people 

Behave in a particular way

While others walk ahead

Of the time and space !

How does one root in belief 

What does ethnography

write of these in reads ?

To the countless motions

roping in the lap of nature

The evading miracles 

that amazes the researchers

What's the answer to all of these

My many questions wander

aimlessly , to quench an answer 

Alas ,I keep drowning in

But that's what excites me 

to live this leap and 

explore more and more of it .

Like a cosmic ray in many galaxies,

My intriguing thoughts

And the many questions 

Light my life and it's existence 

Unsatisfied I bed my mind today

To wake up and find another way!


-SSW

No comments:

Post a Comment

I stopped Writing...

Why i stopped writing and then withered down with no words to carve  on the narrations of  so many perspectives At times it is therapeutic a...