Sunday, October 06, 2019

I want to praise my Lord and HIS Might, slwt
I am broken to gather my scattered self
Look at his beauty,
I can't think of any other help,
I can't look at any other door ,
I want to move away from HIM ,
That hopeless i am from within.
Yet my soul navaigates to Salah
It bows down to HIS majesty and power
My mind is turning atheist though
Yet my heart is sinking in his bleesing's shore.
How blessed i am to be able to stand,
And tell HIM that i am also your child,
O Allah you have left me where ,
Your child is lost in the market of Life
She wants to hold your hand in this walk
And ask you happily "i want this and that "
I want you to smile and look at me
Say Ok dear i will grant your wish.
O Allah you have left me lonely crying
Out of my sight i don't know where to find.
I don't know the way , where to go ,
I can only call you loud in my soul.
All my energy flows in tears though,
People ask me shall i help or tell me what,
I look up and say 'It is already told to ONE',
You know it all and You feel it though,
I have never been this testified before.
Praise to my lord HE knows it all,
With heavy heart i am letting it go!
I bow in prostration to say my gratitude,
My broken self stands back in HOPE!

-SSW

No comments:

Post a Comment

I stopped Writing...

Why i stopped writing and then withered down with no words to carve  on the narrations of  so many perspectives At times it is therapeutic a...