Sunday, September 01, 2019

Introspect of Soul

Its the month of Moharram,
the days of mourning
Lamentations and wail
to the event of Karbala.
The sobs and calls,
The grief of masayab
O Imam Hussain a.s and
the martyrs of holy land.
For a moment i halt
in my thoughts!
tears flowing to know
the Maqsad of karbala.
How blessed i am
Sitting on farsh- e- aza
I peep in my soul
to see the many flaws
the dirt laden imaan
and so many faces.
I look down ashamed
of who i am
I want to cleanse my
soul and imaan
I weep in the grief of
Lady Zainab s.a
call out to bibi Fatima s.a
Show me the mirror
of my own self
let me know the true me
I am a petty soul
in this dead world
Living a selfish life
of my soul
What is my purpose
to today's existence!
I am the dirt of your door.
How blessed i am
to be at majalis
To learn from
the sayings of Ahlubayt a.s
The faqih says the
glorified words
i know this month
is days of grief
the days of learning
and cleansing my soul
and being better self
While i introspect my soul
i silently cry to how
selfish i am.
O Imam  look at me
for once a glance
show me the path
of right against wrong.
Let me hold
more empathy and love
for my fellow people
with compassion!
Give me strength
to voice out always
against injustice and
stand for oppressed
O Imam guide me
to be better human
to lay my life'
for your purpose.

-SSW

No comments:

Post a Comment

I stopped Writing...

Why i stopped writing and then withered down with no words to carve  on the narrations of  so many perspectives At times it is therapeutic a...