Thursday, June 10, 2021

Rains

Sitting by the side of my window pane 

Staring in space , the beautiful rains 

Pouring down it nourishes the earth

Quenching the lands dry laden thirst 

Reflecting the bounties of the Lord

It speaks of the magical twirls of God!

The shattering buzz in the white buds

Catches my soul while I listen to the call

I smile silently feeling the beauty within

That my eyes is witnessing to the green

I find myself amazed over the heavy drops

Holding their hands while traversing a fall

The winds outside knocks on my heart

Like a lover blushing in the web of love

I laugh and smile feeling those showers !

Drenches my soul watching the rains

While I fall for it over and again!


-SSW

No comments:

Post a Comment

I stopped Writing...

Why i stopped writing and then withered down with no words to carve  on the narrations of  so many perspectives At times it is therapeutic a...