Thursday, June 24, 2021

Freshness of My Mother's Love

The Freshness of

My mother's love,

Walks a mile

in the scorching hours,

She holds me near 

with her gentle touch,

Blowing her care 

in my difficult thrusts.

She makes it so simple

Leaving me in awe

Only mothers

are blessed with this

Magical Power.

Her tears when well up

In my little distress 

I see the depth of her love 

Yet I am at surface !

Her freshness at any time 

of the day

Comforts my sadness

and smiles over my silence!

I feel so lost 

When I look at her wrinkles

For it has heard the 

conversations of struggle.

My Mother is a lady 

of many strengths

That she has got back her life

Fighting illnesses !

I open my eyes to her face

And close it to her presence.

Her umpteenth concerns 

Rantings and hugs 

I can't think of a day without her !

As I embark on a journey 

To not see her everyday 

I gather my strength 

With her love 

To start afresh 

Like she started one day !

-SSW


No comments:

Post a Comment

I stopped Writing...

Why i stopped writing and then withered down with no words to carve  on the narrations of  so many perspectives At times it is therapeutic a...