Monday, June 15, 2015

Through the clouds:Story of Dream

                               
                           
                                         My Restless Eyes moves with the Haughty Clouds,
                                           And Chases the Sun through the Rays Enshroud.
                                             The Morning Dew on the Lush Green Shrub,
                                             Spreads the Aroma of Hope around my Hub.   
                                
                                         The Fresh Green Canvas of Dawn pulls me Close,
                                         Says;"After dusk ,dawn breathes a "Dew of Hope"
                                               My Vintage Past when carves the Present,
                                      My Present welcomes the forthcoming in quiescence. 

                                             When a tiny stone  tethers the mirror of hope,
                                                  My Lucid dreams fall apart on floor!
                                        The canthus of my eyes then narrow down to close,
                                             To let once lived dreams, drown and depose .
                                  
                                             But, The Rising Bird and the Mountain Peak,
                                            Gathers my shattered hope back in Mystique.
                                               Then echoes the valley of love in shriek ,
                                              Broken dreams gives way to New dreams.

                                       Like the Soothing breeze and the gurgling waves,
                                            When hits on the Rock and finds her way,
                                           My tattered dreams calls me all over again,
                                              To stand on my feet and find my way!
                                     
                                        The Rising dawn shines a new hope to live,
                                         Sparkling through  the eyes to live it with.
                                      I chase my dreams through the clouds to reach,
                                          "Through the Rays to the Sun" I Preach!


-SSW

2 comments:

  1. Like they say, no matter how dark it is, the sun rise again :) thanks for sharing such beautiful poem. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. True :) Thankyou ..Keep Visiting :)

    ReplyDelete

I stopped Writing...

Why i stopped writing and then withered down with no words to carve  on the narrations of  so many perspectives At times it is therapeutic a...