Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Letter to 2014

                                                                                                                                           31/12/2014

Dear 2014,
With a heavy heart i bid u farewell,for u have been a great Support for all 365 days.When i go back to January First and Compare it to today, 31st December,i am filled with Tears of Joy and Sadness.You were the Twenty Third Year of My Life and The Roller Coaster Ride of this Year was indeed full of Struggle,but today when i turn my head to look behind,i smile of Contentment and feel Blessed to Live My Year Successfully.May be i did not have Big fat celebrations,but i Learnt to Create Happiness,You Taught me to Seek Joy and Enjoy Life even in Despair.I am very Grateful to you,because your Each Day,Reminded me of an Omnipresent Power of the Almighty that Strengthened my Trust on Faith.You hold a Special Significance in My Life because this Year my Mother got Cured of an Illness she was struggling with since Past three Years.My Mom's illness gave me the Lesson's to understand the Fineness of Life and you were like a helpful Supervisor while i was giving the Biggest Test of my Life.
I made a number of Mistakes,You rectified it with Passing Days.Whenever i Lost Hope you shined the Next Day full of Lessons and Guided my Every Step.You Made Me More Mature,More Responsible and Much more Practical.
I am filled with Gratitude for all the Opportunities you provided me to Climb the ladder of my Career.You made me Realize that Never Leave any Stone Unturned,Because what He plans for us is Way Better than what we think.I am not here to Narrate all my experiences.But All I want to Say is,It was a Wonderful Year,i end it with Contentment and i am Ready to Welcome a New One with Loads of Optimism And Challenges.
                                                                                                                       Lots of Gratitude,
                                                                                                                                Saima

No comments:

Post a Comment

I stopped Writing...

Why i stopped writing and then withered down with no words to carve  on the narrations of  so many perspectives At times it is therapeutic a...