Tuesday, June 10, 2014

And when Life changes.....

Life before and with IndiBlogger


Although,There is a very short span of time between Life before and after IndiBlogger for me,as it is just one month post joining this wonderful community.But this Short span has brought a huge difference in my Life,like many other bloggers.

Writing has been my Life since a very long time.People called me lost soul at times because be it anywhere a book and diary was my companion all time and with little spare moment i drowned in my sea of rhymes irrespective of whether i am traveling in train or sitting in a lecture.Yes,i used to write poems on my books last pages in the boring lectures,entertaining my friends around.(many times caught although :P)

Then came a day when i shifted from paper pen to keyboard,and that was the day when i created my blog back in 2013,soon after my Final year exam.

I was too lost  and took time to orient to this world of bloggers.I just updated a few of my articles and kept waiting for reviews.(which never came :P).I was dissappointed and later was engrossed in my routine.

My Blog since then was like a Barren land of the Sahara deserts.Neither i visited it nor others.Until last month,when i was wandering alone on my blog and looking out for sites,i happened to join this community.And suddenly my blog turned in to land of Oasis with page views increasing at a steady rate.

Just in mere 15 days i feel so connected to so many people.Its fun to read Like minded people.There is so much of uniqueness in each persons creativity.Their blend of thoughts with words ,their experiences perfectly described with a lesson,inspires me each day to read more people.Although i have never met them,heard them,but merely by reading them i feel i know them(and i wish to actually sit across them one day).I have already become fan of a few,soon ill name them,for its just the beginning.I am now regular at blogging for i have got a direction.No matter how busy i am i still have time to read blogs and update mine.

Although i am a newbie here,but i wish to go a long way to meet the fellow bloggers,join the managing committee,share my views,learn from them and grow along with them.

This post is written for Indispire 16th edition

Life before IndiBlogger and with IndiBlogger. Compare. #FlashbackIndiBlogger




6 comments:

  1. Well written post, enjoyed reading it !
    http://www.ananyatales.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely shared, Saima.
    IB is a great place! Best wishes to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Anita Ma'am.IB is indeed a grt place.Njyng it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. IB is a wonderful place to connect and engage readers. Hope you have a great time :)
    Processing Creativity

    ReplyDelete

I stopped Writing...

Why i stopped writing and then withered down with no words to carve  on the narrations of  so many perspectives At times it is therapeutic a...