Monday, July 05, 2021

Beginning....

The Lucid flow of my life, circles in  my quiet mind

And I wonder how merciful is my Lord to mankind

Beyond my sight and farthest of my  imagination

Trails HIS ever pure kindness on HIS every creation

I close my eyes yet HIS generous ,majestic, just, shine

radiates through every beat of my lonely darkest time

HE has testified my Life and made me strong to fight

Held me when broken ,mended my tears to stand right

I can't say enough of Thankyou to my Protector, O Lord

For HE is the most loving and kind towards me of all

HE has always made my every step of new beginning

more beautiful ,blessed ,beyond my highest thinking

I wonder do I deserve all HIS Love and poured mercy

I am a petty soul lost in the shine of worldly mysteries

Now that I embark my life on another new beginning

My instinct speaks of my Lord's countless bounties

I rest my restless mind in peace on HIS every mercy

Knowing that what I am blessed will be HIS beauty

HE has chosen for me today and has been always

I don't know what I deserve from HIS sovereign

But seeking refuge in HIS path has brought me ease

Alhamdullilah when my eyes weep ,I let my soul feel

HIS presence in my life ,every moment of my breathe

With this thought I rest my day trusting HIM ahead

To Share my life with HIS beautiful creation ahead!


-SSW


No comments:

Post a Comment

I stopped Writing...

Why i stopped writing and then withered down with no words to carve  on the narrations of  so many perspectives At times it is therapeutic a...