Friday, November 15, 2019

O Lord

O lord ,My Almighty you testify me each day 
With my silence and smile growing everyday
This is the time when i am breaking down 
Watching my path crumble without frown
I know i am failing to be as patient you want
I know you are testing each day my lord!
Yet i am unable to maintain my calm
At times i loose and break down in words
My endless composition and writings to you
They all can be read and understood only by YOU.
Some are to be seen some are hiding within
You are the eye of my every unseen 
I have been always a grumpy child of you 
But today with all my hardships around
i have surrendered to will of you my Lord
I worry less but just loosing my inner self
I go quiet and away from all the glittery world.
My work is on my head and life ahead
I am walking on a string of single thread
You know my lord i believe in miracles 
Just that i see it happening for others around
I know my lord you know what i mean to say
O lord pull me up before i loose my self!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I stopped Writing...

Why i stopped writing and then withered down with no words to carve  on the narrations of  so many perspectives At times it is therapeutic a...