Saturday, January 26, 2019

Travel,your money will return but your time won't.

Some words that strike you hard in a subtle way,the tittle of this post did this to me.These words come from my little brother Musaib who has always been on an introspection end.And this made me ponder to put it in words here.
I am a person who enjoys the thought of  traveling to explore,however not so passionate that i would strive hard to make it happen or may be plan in a realistic approach.Moreover my family is an indoor people who prefer being along at home than wandering in space.

The ties up of life,specifically the commitment to work or being in the quadrant of an organization's professionally groomed slave takes away liabilities of time in an unknowing way.The constant knack of leaves is the biggest hurdle followed by the rat race that again gracefully moves out the salary which is already caged to the chain of savings.
Then comes health,availability of near and dear ones,logistic convenience and the list is endless.Huh so when the thought of vacation elicits then there is embedded system of interdependence.
In this case,the crazy soulful lonesome wanderers seem like a superman flying in air when i am standing as an observer in distance.The freedom and the sight both takes me away.But no i have a dominance of ' together we live ' so here again i plant the seed of vacation in available resources and this time i know my seed will grow.

Indeed traveling around the space makes me realize the might of my creator,He has blessed me with eyes,the sight to praise his Highness.
To fill my life with more gratitude ,more giving and gently to learn and grow to love.

And what about money,it's there to know it is required here.
Leaves,well i will see....

-SSW

No comments:

Post a Comment

I stopped Writing...

Why i stopped writing and then withered down with no words to carve  on the narrations of  so many perspectives At times it is therapeutic a...