Friday, August 17, 2018

Wife of an Army Man!


Thought for a while to put up the tittle,pondering to self whether to write wife or the family. Then I paused to think ,indeed wife is the mirror of family so here is my thoughts on a topic close to me.
P.C:Google Images

We hear news and like the posts on social media praising with pride the family of our army men and I always wondered how different it must be for them .
But I got an opportunity to talk to a young lady whom I admire ,she is my colleague and a friend,also wife of  a brave officer of CRPF.
When I got to know how he choose to serve the nation and give up on the comforting life and a medical career ahead,it amazed me.
I remember her saying " he  Took a U turn "and I kept admiring ,like a choice only a few special ones make .
Walking by the road I hesitantly pick up the conversation saying 'it must be difficult staying apart' ?
And she smiles.
Yes it's very different from civilians,every thing is so unpredictable,sudden operations ,interior postings,staying alone,at times there is no network to communicate...
As she went on I was sailing in a sea of thoughts trying to gather all of them,filled with pride and gratitude for every uniform that works with a gleam.
What follows next wins my heart.
She narrates to me small incidences and happy moments of army life.
And I gently tell myself how we take things for granted .They smile ,laugh,live and express themselves because nothing is certain .
Well life is uncertain at our end too ,yet we grumble and frown on smallest discomforts ..isn't it something to learn and get inspired from. 
The wife of an Army man is a lady molded with iron, filled with the warmth of life,strong from out and tender from inside.
She takes a pride in her husband's work,sacrifices on her many dreams,molds her career with time and need.She is at a constant war handling the chores at home,her career and the sea of emotions at the border.It is indeed a commendable job.
She knows not to complaint but to create memories and live those happy moments with him.
One one end,in a busy city husband and wife work,have a regular job in the same city ,a routine of life with the minor ups and downs .But virtually they are there with each other. 
On the other the land of jawans and officers,the bag is packed ,they don't know when they are ordered to leave .
Well yeah men have transferable jobs,wife's stay alone or are to stay alone but what matters at the end is the cause.
One for self ,others for the sake of many .
There is  black and white side to everything but the fact remains constant.
Its a real courage to serve nation selflessly and with devotion but it takes lot more emotional strength to be better half of the best one.
A lot more strength to let your son,son in law or husband be there and stand besides them with pride.

I express my gratitude to not only the serving frontiers but their wives as well for sacrificing on the different aspects of life for our peace and safety.

I don't think my words can do complete justice to this topic but to sum up "Thank you AKN ma'am for this insight ".

Jai Hind!
-SSW

4 comments:

  1. Well written dear...I admire ur thoughts....:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing. i am working in Towing Des Moines company . I read your post, i totally agree with your post because army men wife is scarified . men have transferable jobs,wife's stay alone. keep posting.

    ReplyDelete

I stopped Writing...

Why i stopped writing and then withered down with no words to carve  on the narrations of  so many perspectives At times it is therapeutic a...