Tuesday, November 07, 2017

Passed on...


 Life is truly unpredictable and i have witnessed this by loosing a lot of closed ones in an uncertain way that the previous moment i have a conversation and the next one the person leaves for an abode!But the irony of nature is such we only think of future,we save for future, we plan for future when the present moment is in hand we are analyzing the next uncertain one.Today i am here,tomorrow i may not be and in this loop my dear future gets all the attention and the present is waiting for its turn.So that gives us a lesson to not put any unsaid feelings on the shoulder of next moment  because the unresolved fight or an unsaid gratitude can die in smoke or bury down the ground at any time.This is one aspect where humans cannot achieve a control for Almighty is our creator and has arranged a plan and is best of planners(Quran 8:30).
When an atheist raises a doubt,i give back in simple words,In this world of lies and deceit there is an unusual power that keeps everything in order and that power is the Almighty who is worshiped in different forms and has different names but is ONE.

Well,4th Oct 2017,another un-forgetful date of my life when i lost someone very close to my heart.She was a lady who lived a life of dedication towards her responsibilities,the azadari ( religious rituals),and the house.
My nani was a soft spoken person who spent her life eloping in the sheet of simplicity.My attachment to my grand parents especially my grand mothers( nani and dadi) has been an altogether different relation and them leaving the world created a vacuum in my life.A sense of emptiness that i feel within myself as if longing to hear that voice and any person who has lost a loved one can definitely relate to this.The crispy crossed lines carving a wrinkle on their face spoke volumes about all that life made them feel.Their depth and their prominence was filled with many experiences and umpteenth stories which i enjoyed listening to.They taught me a lot of values i carry everyday with me.Their love and all the corrections was a mirror of their selflessness and their pure heart.What i felt with them is something i cannot sum up together but it gives me immense grief to the fact that i lost my grandparents who were an example to the society and were most loved and respected and i am blessed to be born from their generation.

That 3 am call that i received to know my nani has got serious and the days restlessness spent in prayers is always going to live in my heart.All i begged to Almighty was 6 more months for Death is inevitable(Kullo Nafsin Zaiykatul Maut) and we had planned her stay with us for a few months and her tickets were ready but God had a different plan.When i told one of my friend my nani passed off,the reply i got was 'No,She is passed on'...and that gave me the patience.She was indeed invited to be passed on to a better world.Her desire to visit the holy land of karbala must have been fulfilled but a glitch of not being able to take her myself will always stay.Where ever she is ,I am sure must be in peace.

To conclude,i believe in living the present moment and prioritizing the quality time with loved ones because life is mystery.You never know how good is you skills yet you miss the yorker it throws.
Be patient for those who have been passed on and spend time with those who are around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I stopped Writing...

Why i stopped writing and then withered down with no words to carve  on the narrations of  so many perspectives At times it is therapeutic a...